the moon children are a group of children who live on the moon
“They say she is too much to handle, but when the moon pulls the tide and the wolves howl her name, blessed are the ones who have been taken by her wild.”
We have all looked up at the moon at some point of our lives and been in a state of sheer awe at its magnetic presence and awesomeness. It illuminates the sky as a grand beacon of light and mystery.
The luminosity can bring people back to their celestial origins and it’s transparency radiates in such a way suggesting all truth shall be revealed and it offers hope and the promise of a new day.
There are various analogies that link the full moon to times when average people encounter unusual occurrences. the explanation for this is that the moon’s energies influence the frequencies of human beings’ conscious bodies, or brains. we mean thoughts, impulses, and wishes when we say “thinking.”.
Moon children have a close link to the moon, which suggests that they have interacted through the moon’s powers in previous lives. they have most likely learnt to deal with the moon’s energies and have adapted it into their lives. this isn’t a fleeting curiosity for a real moon child; it’s a lifetime fascination.
This fascination with the moon borders on madness, suggesting that they have interacted with lunar energies in many lifetimes, not just one. they must have been mindful of the power of the moon’s powers, which their healthy body senses and draws in. a past life regression will help you find out whether you’re a moon kid
for anyone on this planet, and particularly for moon children, a full moon is the time when these energies are at their highest. A full moon is where the moon is completely illuminated by direct sunlight as the sun and moon are directly opposite each other.
moon infant features
1. during a full moon cycle, their sleep cycles are disturbed
- inventive+ phrasing. During the full moon, they may look restless or wide awake in the middle of the night.
- If you’re hunting for a. food behaviors are often influenced by the full moon – during a full moon, their eating habits are likely to be disturbed. during a full moon, they can feel stomach pains or eat substantially less. Their energy bodies are powered by the full moon, which keeps them awake at night.
4. moon children are empathic, receptive, and conscious, and they behave as listeners of others rather than participants in interactions or events. as a bystander, they are intrigued by humans, especially how they love. moon children are perceptive to nonverbal signals such as body movements, facial gestures, and voice tone.
5. they have the idea of having had several lives – a moon child is familiar with the principle of reincarnation, and they will think they have led many previous lives.
6. they are irritable and distressed during the full moon – they can have mental breakdowns or quickly burst into tears at this period.
7. the need to be outdoors and around the full moon – the desire to drink up the moon’s energies and combine it with your own. this puts their own body into equilibrium and cleans it out, allowing it to regenerate and transmute toxic energies.
what are your choices if you’re a moon child?
- get a moon phases app so you can keep on top of future shifts and be alert for them.
- because raising the frequency so quickly will throw you off, make sure you’re fully balanced and focused
- at this time, practice exercises and ask intuition questions to improve your spiritual ability and add meaning to your life. During a full moon, you are even more covered, so it’s a good time to invoke deities, interact with ghosts, and manifest things in your existence.
- Take a stroll outdoors and bask in the moonlight